Wednesday 10/9:
Today in class we discussed other students observations which gave me a few more ideas in what to observe in the lab. As I have already observed specific times people come in and the amount of people I feel as if I should observe how long they stay as well. Commonly the same people tend to come in starting around 9:30 until the lab close (about 4). During the day however more people come in because they are either waiting for their next class or are continuing to work once their class is over. A main problem that has been observed with this flow of people is how many people wait to print until during the week. The lab is open all weekend for certain increments of time but only a few people come in. Whereas during the week because students are already in the building they feel as if that is the best time to print and it is usually the thought of multiple people. This causes multiple people coming in to print at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment