Today we critiqued our peers summaries on grammatical errors, what is confusing and things to maybe reorganize in our papers.
In the General Overview section:
- Discuss the importance of the lab in the art building
- To apply what I plan to observe in the next section or the setup section
- Don't address myself as a lab tech and instead approach with more of an outsider's point of view
Setup:
- Include the questions I am observing to find answers for
- Explain what the 30 minute rule is
Studies and Findings:
- Feels like this section is large and might be more beneficial to go after the 3 Methods that I used
- Thought it was good that I used my research to back up my findings and hypothesis
- Again explain the issue of the 30 minute rule and why it is such a hassle since students do not understand
My Learnings:
- What three methods did I use and what did they reveal to me
- How did I know students wanted to print
- I heard them talking about wanting to print but not having a voucher
- Go into more detail about the interview between a student and lab tech
Solutions:
- Should be more suggestions then solutions
- Student provided a suggestion of giving the print vouchers for distribution to someone other than Wanda such as the head lab tech or Nancy
- The questions I provided were good
- Do not say "maybe" be more confident in what I am proposing
- Liked my suggestion of time slots for printing



No comments:
Post a Comment