Monday, November 11, 2019

Week 11-Outside of Class

5 Methods:
  1. Card Sorting
  2. 2x2 Matrix
  3. Guerrilla Usability Testing
  4. I Like, I Wish, What If
  5. System Usability Scale
I have been working on organizing things for each method over this past week. For card sorting I plan to print and cut my categories that I determined last class in the next class. I have done nothing in terms of the Guerrilla Usability Testing, but am working on the 2x2 matrix for next class. I also plan to call the non-profit and ask them what they like, wish and what if about the website as well as show my roommates and my Mom who is a single parent. Showing my Mom will help me understand what a single parent would want to get out of this website which the non-profit aims to achieve on making a single parents experience the easiest it can be. 

The system usability scale I am also in the process of organizing using the website tool given in class, here is what I have for that:

2x2 Matrix:
For these I made a list of what I would like to observe and combined it with similar problems. I plan to ask peers in the class what their thoughts are on these findings and show them the websites I used. All the websites I compared are nonprofits; 








No comments:

Post a Comment