Today in class we presented one of our methods to receive feedback from the class and Professor Pannafino. I presented my Card Sorting method since it was very complex and wanted feedback on my findings. Overall, everyone thought that my research was very helpful towards my argument of the website being unorganized. I explained that some categories from the original website were combined by the users I tested and my users felt as if the 7 categories provided by the website were too overwhelming.
After presenting the website case study was explained and I sketched my idea for the website.
My idea is to have clickable boxes to take the user to different pages for the methods. I feel like this would be better to organize my information. The very top of the main page will have Mom's House of Lancaster logo. Then the Introduction/About section will briefly speak about the nonprofits mission and why I chose the website for my project. Then each method will be displayed with title, icon and definition of the method. The method page will then include the definition of the method, initial observations, research, pictures and a summary of my findings.
No comments:
Post a Comment